The Benefits of STLE Membership
The membership of 4000 technical professionals represents men and women working in industry, academic institutions and government throughout the United States, Canada and around the world. In a variety of ways, STLE brings together these managers, engineers, scientists, technicians and craftspeople to learn and share "best practices" associated with the design and operation of modern machinery and equipment.
You don't have to be a tribologist to join STLE, The Society offers dollars-and-cents benefits to anyone involved with tribology and lubrication issues, especially as they apply to industrial production.
There are four levels of STLE Membership:
Provides opportunities for industry to stay at the forefront of their field. Included is the membership magazineTLT, plus online access to the full archives of Tribology Transactions and Tribology Letters.
For inquiries regarding membership with the Toronto Section specifically
- One Individual Membership
- STLE Annual Meeting Exhibit Booth Discount
- 2 complete Annual Meeting registrations, includes 2 education courses and 2 President’s Luncheon admissions
- Commercial Marketing Forum Timeslot Discount
- Corporate Member Listing on STLE Website
, please contact the Membership Chair of our Executive - Mauricio Galvez at email@example.com